Blueberry is a shrub plant in the genus Azalea family. It is named after its blue color. It is not only rich in conventional nutrients, but also contains very rich flavonoids and polysaccharide compounds. It has the functions of preventing brain nerve aging, protecting eyesight, Strengthens the heart, fights cancer, softens blood vessels, enhances immunity, etc.!
Nutrition value of blueberries
- Blueberries are extremely rich in flavonoids and polysaccharide compounds, so they are called "Queen of Fruits" and "King of Berries."
- Blueberry has a high pectin content, which can effectively lower cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis, and promote cardiovascular health.
- Blueberry contains anthocyanin pigment, which has the effect of activating the retina, can strengthen eyesight and prevent eye fatigue.
- Blueberries are rich in vitamin C, which can enhance heart function, prevent cancer and heart disease, prevent brain aging and improve brain power.
Efficacy and role of blueberries
- Slow down aging : Blueberries contain super antioxidant anthocyanins, the most potent free radical scavengers found to date, improve the body ’s immunity, eliminate various inflammations in the body, and reduce skin and body organ Aging speed.
- Improve immunity : Blueberries help improve immunity and also benefit from the anthocyanins contained in blueberries. In addition to its own strong antioxidant properties, anthocyanins can also promote vitamin C and vitamins Absorption of E, thereby improving human immunity.
- Enhance memory : Blueberries contain compounds that treat short-term amnesia, which can improve memory and prevent brain aging. Eating more blueberries can make the brain smarter, brain functional activity enhanced, and behavior more coordinated and energetic.
- Protection of eyes : The anthocyanins, carotenoids and vitamin C in blueberries have a very good synergy and can meet the nutritional needs of the eyes, thereby protecting the eyes, alleviating eye fatigue, awakening the eye function, Improve eyesight.
- Strengthen blood vessels : The anthocyanins contained in blueberries can improve blood circulation, restore the lost microvessels, strengthen weak blood vessels, and thus make the blood vessels more elastic.
- Beauty and beauty : The anthocyanins contained in blueberries are called "oral skin cosmetics" in Europe, which can prevent the early generation of skin wrinkles. In addition, anthocyanins are also natural sunscreens that can block ultraviolet rays. Attacks the skin.
- Improve sleep : The anthocyanins contained in blueberries have the effect of penetrating cells to protect cell membranes from being oxidized by free radicals, have strong antioxidant and anti-allergic functions, can stabilize brain tissue functions, and thus completely improve sleep quality.
- Anti-cancer function: The nutrients contained in blueberries have an inhibitory effect on early and early cancers, especially the anthocyanins in blueberry fruits are very strong antioxidants, which can help prevent plaque in arteries Formation and multiple cancers, reducing the possibility of cancer.